International Intellectuals Mauritian League (IIML)is A social, cultural and educational welfare society that is registered in Mauritius and works in education, health, environment, cultural awareness, literature, universal peace, preschool education to espouse the cause for betterment of society in Mauritius as well as cross the world. It is governed by highly qualified scholars and expert people with expertise in their respective fields. IIML is collaborated with Alma (India) to many programs in all spheres of its activities. Director of IIML is Shri Anil Audit.
The vision of IIML is to develop respect and nurture local cultures so that they enrich the experience and build pride and confidence among people. Apart from this, the vision of IIML is to minimize negative social, economical and environmental impacts and maximize the efforts of sustainable development in all spheres through holistic approach.
The mission of IIML is to promote collaboration between India and the United Kingdom with the goal of fulfilling shared global responsibilities and contributing to improvements in the world’s welfare. Apart from this, the mission of IIML is to enhance dialogue and interchange between Indians and UK citizens, educational institutes, social and cultural institutes and other people of the world on a wide range of issues, thereby improving socio-economic welfare.
Objectives of International Intellectuals Mauritian League (IIML)
- To promote and support educational cause through conducting and offering various job- oriented computer courses
- To promote and support various welfare activities through services and guidance to health care, old-age group and educational fields.
- To promote and develop various social welfare activities with support of other associations.
- To provide International Star Performance Certification for encourage individual/organizations’ potential and quality.
- To offer honors and awards in various fields to support the cause of socio-economic development, education health environment social services, art and culture, preschool education, music, IT and computer sciences, human rights awareness , and humanity services.
- To enhance and promote social welfare and cultural friendship among other countries in serving humanitarian activities.
- To promote and develop social well being and human values through providing better platform for intellectuals’ interaction and sharing experience.
- To provide yoga, meditation, holistic sciences and other Para-medical activities to serve humanity.
- To provide preschool education and other occupational job-oriented courses through certificate and diploma level.
- To provide and support professional educational courses.
IIML is proud to be instituted Awards for outstanding performance, excellence and unique recognition of individual and institutions efforts in different categories. IIML has made the International Awards committee (IAC) and National Awards Committee (NAC) to monitor and select proper candidates or institutes through high selection criteria. Both IAC and NAC have been constituted of expertise people in their field for selection of nominees from worldwide nomination for awards of different categories.
IIML institutes following categories of awards in distinguished field.
- IIML Awards for Universal peace
- IIML Awards for unity and integrity (International)
- IIML Awards for unity and integrity (National)
- IIML Award for humanity and serving society
- IIML Award for Media
- IIML Award for Art and culture
- IIML Award for Literature
- IIML Award for Social Services
- IIML Award for Social Changes
- IIML Award for Cultural Awareness
Apart from these categories, IIML institutes following special awards of
- Mother Teresa Awards for Women Empowerment
- Swami Vivekananda Awards for Youth
- George Bernard Shaw Awards for Intellectual Awareness
- DH Lawrence Awards for Literature
- Winston Churchill Awards for Leadership
- Lord Parshuram Awards for Social Services
- Rajeev Gandhi Awards for Sadbhavana & Sambhav
- Edmond Hillary Awards for Sports
- Charlie Chaplin Awards for Entertainment
Nomination of Awards
IIML invites nomination for all categories through individual on third party nomination procedure to IAC and INC. The IAC and INC would select the final candidate undergoing selection criteria of IBP candidate. The nomination for all categories is 15 Nov 2016. Interested people could get more details in prescribed nomination form could be downloaded from elsewhere