Parents are requested to avoid distribution of gifts in the school premises during birthdays.
- Besides the above rules, the school reserves the right to make any additions/changes in the rules for proper functioning of the educational institution and all such changes shall be binding on the part of the students without exception.
- Children suffering from any infectious or contagious disease should not be sent to the school until their recovery.
- Students are expected to do homework/ attend school with proper books/ and to provide leave records for absence.
Parents/guardians are requested to ensure that :
- a). Children bring back to the class the student diary, teachers remarks, etc. duly signed by their parents/guardians in time.
- b). Long hair (for boys) / without school uniform/solvent appearance should be strictly avoided.
- Parents/guardians are earnestly requested to maintain punctuality in school attendance of their children.
- They are also advised to ensure that their children prepare their daily lessons and homework regularly.
- Parents may meet Headmistress only during the notified days and time mentioned in the hand book.
- A list of complete set of text books required by the students will be displayed on the notice board, well in advance.
- The parents/guardians are not permitted to visit the classroom or meet the teachers during the school hours.
- Children are expected to be regular and punctual in attendance.
- If the child does not attend the school continuously for two months the admission will be cancelled.
- The leave record provided in the hand book is meant to be used by the parents/guardians in case of leave of absence is required.
- Parents are advised not to send their ward to school with valuable/jewellery.
- Tuition fee must be paid quarterly, before 10th day of the 1st month of every quarter and thereafter a penalty will be charged. If paid after 20th day a penalty will be charged. If the dues are not received up to the last working day of the month, the name of the child may be struck off from the roll. Thereafter re-admission will be at the discretion of the management and subject to payment of the re-admission fee, fine and previous dues. This will be in addition to the late payment fee.
- Fee is payable by a/c payee cheque drawn in favor of “Alma Kids”. If the cheque returns unpaid for any reason, a penalty will be charged, and further fees will accepted by Demand Draft/ Pay Order only.
- Management/School reserves the right to deposit the cheques received from the parents/guardians towards fees, anytime within the validity period of six months.
- While the school management takes all normal precautions, they will not be held responsible for any accident/ injury occurred to the children at the school premises on account of reasons beyond control.
- Parents desirous of withdrawing their children should apply in writing giving reasons thereof fifteen days in advance. Children withdrawn in the middle of the term will be issued transfer certificate, only if the fee is paid as per rules.
- The school has constituted a Parent-Teacher Forum (PTF). The main objective of PTF is to bring about proper interactions between parents and teachers, thus enabling the School Administration to improve the quality of teaching and learning.
- Parent seeking admission may note that under any circumstances, fees once paid by them at the time of admission shall not be refunded.
- Admission is granted as per vacancy available in any branch.
- School Management reserves the right to declare holiday without prior notice if notified by the Government Authorities. On such occasions it is parents’ responsibility to collect their ward.
- Prescribed uniform for the student of Nursery Class.
- Books are provided by the School Management.
- Uniform and books can be purchased from the School Management.